Deadline: 16 February 2020
The overall objective of this project is to increase the institutional capacity for grassroot women and youth CSOs to respond to the complex humanitarian, development and peacebuilding challenges facing women, youth and migrants in Libya.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The project will be in two phases:
- Training for CSOs to strengthen their skills to conceptualize, design and implement effective projects.
- Allocation of nine low value grants worth US$15,000 for CSOs graduated from the training. One initiative in each region (West, East and South) of Libya.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The project proposals should focus on the following areas:
- Participation of women and youth and/or migrants at the community level;
- Protection of women and girls from gender-based violence (including migrants girls);
- Prevention of violence, gender sensitive prevention activities and activities that support social cohesion;
- Supporting local women’s peace initiatives and conflict resolution processes;
- Relief and recovery programmes that ensure gender sensitive humanitarian response;
- Disengagement and reintegration of youth affected by armed conflict including through gender sensitive youth employment opportunities;
- Reintegration of migrants youth and women in the local economic, social activities.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Output 1: Libyan women and youth CSOs’ capacities to conceptualize, design, manage, monitor and evaluate projects for empowering women, youth, migrants in Libya, are strengthened.
- Output 2: Libyan women and youth CSOs working under low value grants implement projects empowering women and youth and migrants at the local level.
The grants will be delivered to nine Libyan local civil society organizations
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Libyan communities reflecting all diversities including migrants, IDPs, people with disabilities.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
- The organization should be a Libyan civil society organization, holding a valid legal registration in Libya;
- The organization have extensive knowledge of the proposed area of intervention;
- At least 3 years’ experience in social development and civic engagement in Libya;
- At least 2 years’ experience in implementing outreach, media, reconciliation, peace building, women and youth projects in Libya;
- Members of the CSO have good capacity in designing, implementing and monitoring institutional development programs;
- The organization’s political orientation must be a neutral.
- Good knowledge of the present situation of civil society in Libya is desirable;
- Respect for diversity, organisations should also aim promote gender equality within the management of their own organization, ensuring that women are employed and engaged at all levels.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/38C1wQI