Deadline: 8 June 2016
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Nepal is seeking applications from eligible entities for Livelihood Recovery for Peace Project (LRP) to conduct an End Line Survey and Evaluation with an aim to promote peace building at community level and bring marked improvements in the livelihoods of the poor, excluded, and conflict-affected households and communities.
LRP aimed at improving household/community livelihoods and local economic recovery, enhancing social cohesion, and strengthening community level and district level local government and non-government institutions for supporting livelihood initiatives and local level peace building.
The project targeted mainly women, youth, conflict-affected, poor, and other socially excluded and disadvantaged communities and households in the project districts. It linked and complemented other UN, UNDP, and Government’s programmes on micro-enterprise development, rural energy services, community infrastructure, and other related programmes on health and education.
- Communities are mobilized for improved social cohesion, local peace building, and livelihood choices for individuals, households and communities.
- New community infrastructure built and damaged and degraded ones rehabilitated to benefit the entire community and create employment.
- The poorest and most vulnerable individuals and households have improved assets for better livelihood
- Women’s Empowerment Enhanced and Gender Equality Promoted
- Capacities of VDC, municipality, district and national level key institutions strengthened to respond to communities’ livelihood recovery needs.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Nepal
For more information, please visit Livelihood Recovery for Peace Project.