Deadline: 13 April 2017
UNFPA, United Nations Population Fund, an international development agency, is currently inviting qualified organizations to submit proposals for the 6th Country Programme to identify eligible non-governmental organizations for prospective partnership with UNFPA Turkey.
UNFPA will contribute to achieve the following results:
- Provision of youth friendly reproductive health services to vulnerable population groups
- Provision of humanitarian assistance to refugees on reproductive health and gender based violence
- Promoting gender equality and combatting gender based violence
- Collecting statistical and disaggregated demographic data and information; using this data and information in the development and implementation of social and economic policies
Eligible organizations will be selected in a transparent and competitive manner, based on their capacity to ensure the highest quality of service, including the ability to apply innovative strategies to meet programme priorities in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
How to Apply
- Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
- The expression of interest shall include the following documentation:
- Copy of provisions of legal status of the NGO in Turkey
- Copy of provisions of legal status of the NGO in home country (for INGOs)
- Attachment I – NGO Profile and Programme Proposal
- Latest annual report and audit report as separate documents or hyperlink to the documents
Eligible Country: Turkey
For more information, please visit UNFPA Turkey.