Deadline: 10 April 2017
The Office of United Nation High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is seeking Call for Expression of Interest (EOIs) to solicit interest of NGOs to participate in child protection program and contribute complementary resources (human resources, knowledge, funds, in-kind contributions, supplies and/or equipment).
UNHCR’s mandate is to provide international protection to asylum-seekers and refugees and support, within the cluster approach, government’s efforts for the protection and assistance to internally displaced persons.
- Strengthened case management systems and capacity to respond within MoLSA/DoLSA, including defined internal policies and procedures
- Child Protection case management actors have improved understanding of child protection guiding principles
- Child Protection case management actors are equipped with tools and skills to enable them to go through each step of the case management process to ensure adequate care is provided to the child and family
- Building on the work of the Inter-Agency child Protection Case Management consultant, standard SOP and referral formats are finalized and shared with the Child Protection sub-cluster and rolled out at govern-orate with field CPWGS
- Inter-agency child protection case management training package is harmonizes and contextualized for further use by members of the child Protection sub-cluster
- Strengthening of national child protection system, including working with MoLSA/DoLSA to establish child protection response mechanisms with defined roles and responsibilities, and protocols for response. It is expected that partner staff would be embedded within DoLSA at governorate level to coach and mentors DoLSA staff.
- Core case management training for case workers and supervisors working with DoLSA and other national and intentional child protection service providers.
- Establishment and facilitation of regular inter-agency peer-to-peer support groups for case workers and supervisors.
- Further development and contextualization of case managements tools for use by DoLSA and other child protection service providers.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Iraq
For more information, please visit UNHCR Call for EOIs.