The Britford Bridge Trust is offering grants to support the prevention or relief of poverty; the advancement of education; the advancement of health or the saving of lives; and the advancement of the arts, culture, heritage, or science.
- The Trustees typically make grants of between £10,000 to £50,000. Larger amounts may be available in exceptional circumstances.
- Applications are invited from UK registered organisations or groups with similar charitable purposes which operate on a national or international level. However, charities providing regional activities in Wolverhampton, Dorset and Cambridge will be considered.
- The Trust will favour applications that have national reach and relevance and will not consider applications from overseas charities and causes, and medical research as the family has existing arrangements that cover these areas.
- The trustees have already fully committed to supporting the fields of medicine and related professions connected to the causes, diagnosis, treatment and care of cancer and other malignant disease and will not be accepting applications for funding in that regard.
- If your organisation has previously been a successful grant recipient from the Trust, the trustees kindly ask that no further applications are submitted for two years following receipt of the grant.
For more information, visit The Britford Bridge Trust.