The Fund seeks proposals annually for projects that promote a greater understanding of Muslims and the Islamic Faith through educational programming or direct service projects that provide Muslims and non-Muslims opportunities for working together, as well as provides opportunities for interpersonal dialogue.
The Fund may also support multi-faith events if there is a significant emphasis on the Islamic faith.
- The Fund has limited resources that will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- The Fund will consider requests up to $5,000.
Grants from this fund:
- Funds may be used to support educational or direct service programming that provide Muslims and non-Muslims opportunities to work together and engage in interpersonal dialogue.
- May be used to support multi-faith events if there is a significant emphasis on the Islamic faith;
- Proposals will only be considered from nonprofit, charitable organizations which have been designated as having tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
For more information, visit Greater Toledo Community Foundation.