Deadline: 9 January 2020
- Identify or test strategies to improve the use of existing research.
- Identify or test strategies for producing more useful research evidence.
- Test the assumption that using high-quality research evidence improves decision making and youth outcomes.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Major research grants: Research grants on improving the use of research evidence range between $100,000 and $1,000,000 and cover two to four years of support.
- Officers’ research grants: Officers’ research grants on improving the use of research evidence are a separate funding mechanism for smaller projects with budgets ranging from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Eligible Organizations
- Grants are made to organizations, not individuals. Grants are limited, without exception, to tax-exempt organizations. A copy of the Internal Revenue Service tax-exempt status determination letter is required from each applying organization. They do not support or make contributions to building funds, fundraising drives, endowment funds, general operating budgets, or scholarships.
- Eligible Principal Investigators
- Please consult with their institution about their eligibility criteria regarding who can act as Principal Investigator (PI) or Co-Principal Investigator on a grant.
For more information, visit http://wtgrantfoundation.org/grants/research-grants-improving-use-research-evidence
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.