The United Way of Central New Brunswick (NB) is seeking applications for its Community Fund.
Your organization may apply more than once if you are implementing more than one program that addresses topics such as:
- food security
- financial wellness & employment
- home care or personal support
- health & hygiene
- information & navigation
- advocacy or legal support
- mental health & wellness
- shelter, refuge, housing, and outreach
- personal safety (related to domestic & gender-based violence)
- learning & social inclusion
United Way Centraide Central New Brunswick funds charities and other qualified donees. Examples of Qualified Donees include:
- Registered charities
- Registered Canadian municipalities
- Registered municipal or public bodies performing a function of government in Canada
- Organizations may seek funds acting alone, or as part of a partnership. Organizations may also seek funds for more than one service. Separate requests should be completed for each service.
- Applications must clearly demonstrate alignment with the United Way Framework and one of the United Way Focus Areas.
- Applications must have identified program, organizational, or community outcomes and identify output measures.
The following types of organizations and activities will be deemed ineligible for funding:
- Non-registered charitable institutions unless supported by a qualified organization
- Organizations that are profit orientated
- Activities that are political or religious in nature
- Organizations not operating within the Central NB region
- Annual fund drives
- Deficit financing
For more information, visit United Way of Central New Brunswick.