Apply now for the Sally Brown McInnes and John “Mac” McInnes Charitable Trust to perpetuate the generosity of the McInnes family by supporting charitable causes with a preference toward organizations located in or serving Colorado that promote animal welfare, children’s health, education and empowerment.
The trust primarily supports organizations located in and serving Colorado with a preference for organizations engaged in and promoting animal welfare and children’s health.
- Average grant size: $20,000 to $35,000
- Average number of grants per year: 15-20
- Average total giving per year: $400,000.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applications must be submitted through the online grant application form or alternative accessible application designed for assistive technology users.
- If grant application is declined, grant seeker must wait until the following calendar year to submit a new request.
- The foundation typically does not fund requests for:
- Capital improvements
- Multi-year commitments.
For more information, visit Sally Brown McInnes and John “Mac” McInnes Charitable Trust.