Deadline: 15 April 2020
If you have an idea or existing startup that can chart the path to recovery, then apply now.
Antler invites startups tackling the Covid-19 outbreak to apply for funding. They want to accelerate your innovation by investing in you. The Covid-19 call is global and fully remote.
During this challenging time, they are inviting startups working in specific verticals to be part of solutions. Have an idea that can have an impact and can chart the path to recovery to collectively overcome this?
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Antler is inviting startups to propose solutions in Mitigation (e.g. masks, contact tracing, surveillance, data infrastructure), Medical Equipment (e.g. test kits, protective devices, ventilators), Remote Health (e.g. telehealth, remote patient monitoring, symptom checkers) and Digital Tools (e.g. remote work, smart delivery, e-learning). The purpose is to contribute towards the path recovery from the crisis.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Following a screening process, the top teams will receive an investment of US$100,000 and have the opportunity to join an Antler program at a location closest to them, with most modules being remote.
- The chosen teams will get full access to the Antler platform and network. They will also be able to participate at one of their Demo Days.
What type of support you can expect from Antler?
If you receive investment, you will get access to their global network of entrepreneurs, investors and industry experts, as well as coaching by the Antler team, venture partners and advisors. You will also be able to participate at one of their Demo Days. Moreover, they provide partner benefits to their portfolio companies and you will get access to masterclasses and resources on how to build and grow your startup.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Antler accepts applications from all geographies and backgrounds. This initiative is fully remote.
- You should have a clear idea or apply as an existing startup that can be adjusted to fight Covid-19. Also, they are looking for existing teams given the short timeline and difficulty to team up remotely.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Application: You submit your application online based on a simple typeform format before the deadline.
- Video pitch session: Selected teams will be invited to do a remote video pitch session within 7 days of applying. The format will be similar to a typical VC pitch session.
- Investment committee (IC): Teams that pass the video pitch session will pitch to Antler’s Investment Committee (IC) remotely. The exact date will be announced soon and the IC is scheduled to take place in the second half of April 2020.
For more information, visit https://www.antler.co/covid19-call