Deadline: 26 June 2020
The Office of Cuban Affairs of the USAID Bureau for Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC/Cuba) is seeking concept papers from U.S. and non-U.S. organizations for partnership under the Promoting Human Rights in Cuba Annual Program Statement (APS).
- Humanitarian Assistance for Political Prisoners
- Exposing Cuba’s Realities Through Independent Information
- Award Ceiling: $2,000,000
- Award Floor: $500,000
- U.S. and non-U.S. nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) are eligible to apply. USAID encourages applications from potential new partners with experience in Cuba or similarly closed societies. An NGO means any nongovernmental organization or entity, whether nonprofit or profit-making (22 CFR 203.2). USAID will not accept applications from individuals. All
- Applicants must be legally recognized organizational entities under applicable U.S. law.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=317606