Deadline: 30 September 2019
Specifically, this APS is designed to describe and provide a process through which local organizations can work with USAID/Malawi to strengthen the delivery of health services through creative, innovative, and effective interventions to address key priority challenges in health, including Human Resources for Health (HRH); HIV, malaria; and Innovative methods to enhance health service delivery and improve health behaviors.
The goal of this APS is to contribute to the Agency’s strategic priorities:
- Preventing child and maternal deaths.
- Combating infectious diseases.
- achieving HIV epidemic control in Malawi while advancing Malawi’s journey to self-reliance through local partner engagement in implementation of health and social welfare programming.
This APS is designed specifically to provide opportunities for local organizations in Malawi to work with USAID in Malawi to strengthen health care delivery through creative, innovative, and effective interventions. All offerors must be local organizations to be eligible for an award through this APS and will be encouraged to carefully demonstrate their ability to partner effectively with other institutional partners.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Increased number of skilled health workers and para-professionals graduating from training institutions, entering and being retained in the health and social welfare workforce;
- Improved quality of pre-service education and increased access to educational opportunities for health workers;
- Improved HIV, Malaria, Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health (MNCH), Family Planning, and Nutrition and outcomes in high disease burden districts; and
- Improved capacity of local organizations to implement effective health programs in Malawi.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $24,600,000
- Award Ceiling: $7,500,000
- Award Floor: $1,000,000
- Eligibility for this APS is restricted to prime local organizations.
- Only local organizations are eligible for the award.
- Malawian Local Organizations.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=319533
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.