Deadline: 19 August 2019
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a Cooperative Agreement from qualified U.S. and Non-U.S. organizations to implement a project entitled “New Youth Activity” to strengthen institutions at the national level and in selected regions in the Philippines that will result in improved education, employment, and livelihood outcomes for youth, particularly marginalized youth who are out-of-school.
Improved education, employment or livelihood outcomes for vulnerable out-of-school.
- Intermediate Result 1: Strengthened capacity of national and local systems to deliver second chance education programs for out-of-school youth.
- Intermediate Result 2: Strengthened capacity of national and local systems to deliver workforce readiness and technical-vocational training for out-of-school youth.
- Intermediate Result 3: Improved enabling environment for positive youth development at both national and local levels
Cross-cutting approaches: Improved life skills for youth, and strengthened private sector and university engagement in youth development.
Estimate of Funds Available and Number of Awards Contemplated USAID intends to provide $37.5 million in total USAID funding over a five-year period.
- To be considered eligible to apply under this NOFO, Applicant must either be:
- A U.S. non-profit nongovernmental organization (NGO), for-profit NGO willing to forego profit, private voluntary organization (PVO), Philippine-based NGO, university, foundation, international organization, or a consortium.
- Individuals are not eligible to apply.
- Eligible organizations which have not previously received financial assistance from USAID are encouraged to submit applications.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=318653