Deadline: 26 November 2019
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a cooperative agreement from qualified entities to implement the Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU) program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The overall goal of CHISU is to strengthen country capacity and leadership to manage and use health information systems to improve evidence-based decisions.
The project will focus on enhancing host-country capacity to produce high-quality health information, to optimally manage this information and to institutionalize evidence-based decision making. It will align activities, priorities and systems with host-country strategic health objectives and contribute to a country’s own development journey. This project will build upon USAID’s Global Health Bureau’s (GH) long-history promoting the use of data for decision making and enhancing health information systems in collaboration with host country counterparts.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Strengthened governance and enabling environment of the host-country health information systems;
- Increased availability and interoperability of quality health data and information systems;
- Increased demand and use of health data and information to address health priorities, gaps and challenges; and,
- Strengthened organizational development of local, non-governmental partners for sustained local engagement on health data use.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
USAID envisions a majority of the project work will take place in the Africa region, followed by Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, the Middle East and Europe and Eurasia; however this will be dependant on USAID Mission funding (buy-in) and is subject to change.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Host-Country Commitment
- Data Security
- Coordination, Communication and Collaboration
- Capacity Building
- Information Sharing and Global Leadership
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $200,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $200,000,000
- Award Floor: $150,000,000
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Eligibility for this NOFO is not restricted.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations which have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- The Recipient must be a responsible entity and have the necessary organizational, experience, accounting and operational controls and technical skills, or ability to obtain them in order to achieve the objectives of this project and comply with the terms and conditions of the award.
- Individuals, foreign governments and foreign government-owned parastatal organizations, United States government (USG) departments and agencies (at the federal, state, or local levels), and Public International Organizations (PIOs) (as defined by ADS 303) are not eligible to apply for funding under this program.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=321696