Deadline: 26 July 2016
Through this activity, USAID’s Office of Vulnerable Populations (OVP) seeks to support the efforts of an organization to foster social and economic inclusion of Afro-Colombian and Indigenous communities that have been severely affected by conflict, with a special emphasis within that community on people with disabilities, LGBTI population, and women victims of gender-based violence.
- Enhanced government capacity to respond to ethnic communities affected by conflict and greater engagement of these communities in peace building.
- Reduced vulnerability to income poverty by increasing access to economic opportunities
- Increased awareness and respect for ethnic diversity.
Funding Information: Subject to funding availability, USAID intends to provide between $45,000,000.00 and $50,000,000.00 in total USAID funding over a 4 year period.
- Municipalities with over 15 percent Afro-Colombian or indigenous populations;
- Departments with high levels of unsatisfied basic needs within Afro-Colombian and indigenous populations;
- Departments with highest numbers of registered Afro-Colombian or indigenous victims;
- Departments with highest numbers of Afro-Colombian or indigenous victims of land
- U.S. and non-U.S. organizations may participate under this NOFO.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations which have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- The Recipient must be a responsible entity.
- The successful applicant will be subject to a responsibility determination by the Agreement Officer (AO).
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- concept notes
- full application
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, applicants who pass stage one will be invited to submit full application during the second stage.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, the Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia , Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, United Republic of Tanzania, Thailand , Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Yugoslavia, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For more information, please visit Inclusion for Peace Activity.