Deadline: 27 May 2016
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Macedonia is seeking applications from eligible prospective Macedonian organizations to fund a program entitled “Facilitating SME compliance and input into regulations” with an aim to support the economic growth by alleviating the pressure on the SMEs inflicted by frequently changing, confusing and overly regulated business environment.
This should be achieved by improving the capacity of SMEs throughout Macedonia to better comply with the existing regulations, as well as to more effectively voice their input into the policy making process.
- Micro and small businesses throughout Macedonia improve their compliance with legal requirements;
- Business organizations engage in constructive dialogue on streamlining of regulation
- Subject to the availability of funds, USAID/Macedonia anticipates awarding one Cooperative Agreement in amount of 2 million.
- The duration of the proposed program should be 4 years. The anticipated start date for this activity is on or about August, 2016.
- Limited to Local Organizations.
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws, and regulations.
- The successful applicant(s) may be subject to a responsibility determination assessment (Pre-award Survey) by the Agreement Officer (AO).
- The Recipient must be a responsible entity.
- USAID will not accept applications from individuals.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically via given website.
Eligible Country: Macedonia
For more information, please visit Facilitating SME compliance and input into regulations.