Deadline: 24 April 2017
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications from qualified U.S. and Non-U.S. organizations to fund a program entitled USAID “Enriching Youth for Tomorrow” in Turkmenistan with an aim to improve the capacity of Turkmen youth aged 14-30 to contribute to their local economy and community.
This integrated activity seeks to equip youth with the skills necessary to participate in the labor market, contribute to society in a productive manner through civic engagement and community service, and improve the enabling environment through youth-sensitive policies, processes, and services.
- Workforce development
- Civic engagement and awareness,
- Strengthening the enabling environment for youth development
- USAID intends to provide $3,175,000 in total USAID funding over a four year period.
- The ceiling for this program is $3,175,000.
- The period of performance anticipated herein is four years.
- U.S. and non-US organizations may participate under this NFO.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations which have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws, and regulations. The successful applicant(s) will be subject to a responsibility determination assessment (Pre-award Survey) by the Agreement Officer (AO).
- The Recipient must be a responsible entity. The AO may determine a pre-award survey is required to conduct an examination that will determine whether the prospective recipient has the necessary organization, experience, accounting and operational controls, and technical skills – or ability to obtain them – in order to achieve the objectives of the program and comply with the terms and conditions of the award.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.