Deadline: 24 February 2020
The National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA), U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is currently seeking applications for its program entitled “Women and Minorities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Fields Program (WAMS)”.
The purpose of this program is to support research, education/teaching, and extension projects that increase participation by women and underrepresented minorities from rural areas in STEM. NIFA intends this program to address educational needs within broadly defined areas of food, agriculture, natural resources, and human (FANH) sciences.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $400,000
- As contained in Section 7204 of the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 (FCEA) (Pub.L. 110-246 which amends Section 1672 of the Food, Agriculture, Conservation, and Trade Act of 1990 (7 U.S.C. 5925)), applications may only be submitted by the following eligible applicants:
- State agricultural experiment stations;
- colleges and universities;
- university research foundations;
- other research institutions and organizations; (e) Federal agencies;
- national laboratories;
- private organizations or corporations;
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=323150
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.