Deadline: 20 May 2016
ViiV Healthcare is seeking applications from organisations for its “Positive Actions for MSM & Transgender” Small Grants programme which is a new global initiative designed to support and inform the global effort to alleviate the impact of HIV and AIDS among MSM (men who have sex with men) and transgender populations around the world and to enable MSM and transgender individuals to safely seek culturally competent HIV care and services.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The program focuses on vulnerable communities and the stigma and discrimination they face on a daily basis due to sexual orientation, gender identity/expression and/or HIV status and will continue to support MSM/T communities as they strengthen their capacity to lead, participate in policy-making and advocate addressing the health disparities and health service access issues keeping MSM/T individuals from lifesaving prevention and treatment.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Reduce the level and impact of stigma experienced by MSM/T individuals
- Increase access to health related services through community-based collaborations with local governments and health care enablers
- Strengthen the capacity of community-based organizations that engage MSM/T communities in reducing HIV
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applications for MSM community-led projects that are limited to applications of 50,000 over two years
- Applications for Transgender community-led projects that are limited to applications of £50,000 over two years.
- Community engagement, participation and leadership
- Community-centred approaches
- Evidence-based and Evidence-generating
- New technology and Innovation
- Advocacy and Empowerment
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- There are no geographical restrictions on applications.
- For applicants applying from India must have the following documentation in place to submit an application and be able to meet ViiV Healthcare due diligence process:
- Proof of Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) registration, and
- Copy of current 80g
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ViiV Healthcare.