Deadline: 1 October 2018
International Visegrad Fund is seeking applications for its Visegrad+ Grant program to support projects which contribute to the democratization and transformation processes in selected countries and regions, especially non-EU member states in the Western Balkans and the Eastern Partnership countries.
Visegrad+ Grants is a grant program run and financed by the International Visegrad Fund (hereinafter referred to as the “Fund”) aimed at facilitating support from the V4 countries (Czechia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia) primarily towards the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) and countries of the Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia) hereinafter referred to as “target country”.
Visegrad+ Grants shall contribute to the development of the target countries mainly via facilitating the dissemination of the V4 countries’ know-how and good practices with a focus on democratization, the development of civil society, political, economic and social transformation, EU approximation and EU integration, good governance and regional cooperation. The Fund shall publish thematic priorities, set by the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the V4 countries, on which Visegrad+ Grants projects should focus.
- Culture and Common Identity
- Education and Capacity Building
- Innovation, R&D, Entrepreneurship
- Democratic Values and the Media
- Public Policy and Institutional Partnership
- Regional Development, Environment and Tourism
- Social Development
- Any legal entity worldwide, with preference given to those from the target countries and the V4 countries, can apply for support within the Visegrad+ Grants program.
- Consortium of organizations of which 3 or more are based in different Visegrad countries
- All types of non-governmental, civil society organizations (CSOs); municipalities and local governments; schools, higher education institutions; research and scientific bodies and public institutions are eligible as lead partner (applicant) and partners in the consortia
- Market actors, e.g.: private entrepreneurs, companies – especially innovation and startup-related actors – with a legal entity are also eligible, but only if their Visegrad project is of nonprofit character.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Visegrad+Grants.