Deadline: 1 March 2017
- Culture and Common Identity: Strengthening regional and European identity through common cultural initiatives.
- Education and Capacity Building: Raising the region’s competitiveness through improved skills of citizens.
- Environment: Promotion of and strategy development for environmental sustainability of the region.
- Democratic Values and the Media: Advancement of democratic values, human rights and civil liberties.
- Public Policy and Institutional Partnerships: Improving the effectiveness of public policymaking in the regional context.
- Scientific Exchange and Research Cooperation: Improving the environment for joint scientific and research projects.
- Regional Development, Entrepreneurship and Tourism: Advancement of regional cohesion in institutional partnerships and economic development.
- Social Development: Strengthening an inclusive society and solidarity in the region Specific.
- Any legal entity or natural person worldwide is eligible for funding, provided that the given project proposal deals with topics relevant to the V4 region, promotes cooperation among project partners in the region, and has a real impact on V4 society.
- Preferences are given to applicants from non-governmental, civil society organizations (NGOs/CSOs), municipalities and local governments.
- State administration institutions cannot apply, nor can they be valid project partners, incl. ministries, embassies, official cultural institutes such as Balassi Institutes (Balassi intézet), Czech Centres (České centrum), Polish Institutes (Instytut polski), or Slovak Institutes (Slovenský inštitút).
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Visegrad Small Grants.