Deadline: 15 May 2019
Voice is currently accepting proposals for its “Empowering the Unheard: Philippines Empowerment Grant” to raise awareness, develop transformative leadership, build confidence and skills, and work against stigmatisation of marginalised and discriminated groups.
This is a small-scale grant with at least a one-year timeframe, accessible for informal groups through partnering with registered/accredited organisations and registered grassroots organisations.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Empowerment grants are available from €5,000 to €25,000 or approximately ₱265,000 to ₱1,300,000, with a timeframe of 12 months.
Kind of Projects
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Voice accepts proposals that work towards:
- Increasing access to productive resources (finance, land and water) and employment.
- Increasing access to social services, health and education in particular.
- Strengthened space for political participation.
Kind of Activities
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants are particularly recommended to integrate any of the following in their proposals:
- Organising the sectors/groups, especially women facing exploitation and abuse and/or violence, LBTQI groups, persons with disabilities and age-discriminated and vulnerable groups.
- Capacity development of small organisations and their members.
- Awareness raising and education of families and communities.
- Promotion of positive image of the marginalised sectors.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Informal groups through partnering with registered/accredited organisations
- Small organisations with legal registration/local permit or accreditation and a bank account under the applicant’s name.
- All applicants should be led and represented by at least one of the Voice target groups:
- An organisation (formal/informal) is target-led when it is governed and managed by members of the target-group(s). The principle of “Nothing About Us Without Us” guides their work. If the target-group(s) do not play roles in the governance and management of the organisation, the proposal needs to describe how the target-groups are fully involved in the conceptualisation, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the project.
- International organisations cannot be a lead applicant but can team up as a co-applicant in the case of consortium applications.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via the given website.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Philippines
For more information, please visit https://voice.global/call-for-proposal/empowering-the-unheard-philippines-empowerment-grant-v-19105-ph-em/