Deadline: 15 September 2017
Are you an organisation that is led by one of Voice’s target groups? Do you see an opportunity to guide or influence global and/or regional bodies so that they are more open and receptive to the needs and interests of your target group? Do you want to inspire attitudinal and policy change amongst people and governments in your region towards your target group? Do you want to try innovative and new ways to influence globally and/or regionally? If you answered “yes” to the questions above, then apply for this Call for Proposals.
Voice has announced a call for proposals for its “Global Influencing Grants: Our Turn to Talk” to help Voice meet its objectives and incorporates feedback received from a consultation with key stakeholders.
- Women facing exploitation, abuse and/or violence
- People with Disabilities
- Age-discriminated (youth and elderly)
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people
- Indigenous People and Ethnic Minorities.
- Improved access to (productive) resources (finance, land and water) and employment
- Improved access to social services, health and education in particular
- Space for political participation
Applicant’s grant can be from €25,000 to €500,000 and up to 36 months in duration.
- Applications are only being accepted where the organisation (or lead applicant if applicants are applying in consortia) is registered in either Africa or Asia and at least one of the consortia members operates in at least one, but preferably more, of the ten Voice focus countries (Voice targets the most marginalised and discriminated groups in Nigeria, Niger, Mali, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Indonesia, Philippines, Laos and Cambodia).
- The applicant or the lead party (if the application is made by a consortium or on behalf of a network) must be a legally registered not-for-profit civil society or community-based organisation with an operational bank account in the applicant’s name.
- The (lead) applicant must be target-led. This means that the target group that the organisation purports to represent governs and manages the organisation and the principle of Nothing About Us Without Us guides the work.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Global Influencing Grants: Our Turn to Talk.