Deadline: 13 February 2017
The Voice is seeking applications for its program entitled “Indonesia Empowerment Grant” with an aim to raise awareness, develop transformative leadership, build confidence and skills, as well as trying to fight stigma and discrimination against marginalized groups.
Voice is an initiative by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is executed by a consortium between Oxfam Novib and Hivos.
Based on the results of research and analysis of the context in each country, focusing on the target group Voice the most marginalized and discriminated against, namely:
- Women are exploited and / or abused.
- Young children and / or elderly.
- Indigenous peoples and ethnic minorities.
Voice-funded project will have an impact on one or more of the following thematic focus:
- Improving access to productive resources (financial, land, water) and field work.
- Improved access to social services, particularly health and education.
- The development of political participation space.
Grant the proposed duration of 6 to 24 months with a budget of EUR 5,000 to EUR 25,000 or £ 70,000,000 to £ 350,000,000.
- A member of the consortium in Strategic Partnership “Dialogue and Dissent” Ministry Dutch Foreign cannot receive grants Voice.
- Applicants or the coordinator of the applicant (if the application is made in the consortium) legally Registered as a non-profit civil society groups or organizations based community in Indonesia. Operationally have a bank account under the name organizations or communities. If the group wants to apply, especially for grants empowerment, not registered legally, then we recommend to cooperate with other organizations as a host.
- Applicants or the coordinator of the applicant (if the application is made in the consortium) should based in Indonesia and the proposed project will be implemented in Indonesia.
- The proposal should be implemented in at least one of the 12 provinces has been determined and cannot be outside of the 12 provinces.
- The budget must be made in units of Euro, with a conversion rate of £ 14,000.
- Call for proposals are only opened to organizations / coordinators applicants with a total annual cash flow under EUR 500,000 or £ 7,000,000,000.
- Applicants must be able to show that the grant proposed for Voice is not exceed 40% of the total annual cash flows applicant organization. If it exceeds 40%, the proposal is not yet considered to be a priority.
- Applicants must focus on at least two target groups, who have multifactor discrimination and minimal impact on the thematic focus.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Indonesia
For more information, please visit Indonesia Empowerment Grant.