Deadline: 31 January 2017
Voice is seeking applicants for its Influencing grants in order to strengthen their lobby and advocacy capacities and amplify voices of marginalised and discriminated groups in influencing determinants of exclusion, marginalization and inequalities that hinder their full realization of development outcomes.
Influencing grants are meant for (more established) organisations and networks to strengthen their lobby and advocacy capacities and amplify the voice of marginalised and discriminated groups.
- People with Disabilities
- Women facing exploitation, abuse and violence
- Age discriminated- Children, youth and older persons
- Older persons
- Indigenous groups and ethnic minorities
- LGBTI group
Influencing grants that are country specific are available from €25,000 to €200,000.
- Applications can only be submitted by organisations which possess legal registration and a bank account in the applicant’s name. Organisations can independently submit a grant application or form part of a consortium in a joint application.
- A consortium is a cooperative of two or more civil society organisations, which implements a joint, integrated project in which all parties contribute to the total. The draw up a cooperative agreement for this purpose.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Kenya
For more information, please visit Kenya Influencing Grants.