Deadline: 16 January 2017
The Wellcome Trust is currently seeking applications for its Collaborative Awards in Humanities and Social Science to promote the development of new ideas and bring disciplines together to speed the pace of discovery. This scheme funds teams who are tackling major health-related questions in the humanities and social sciences that require a collaborative approach.
Funding and Duration
- Level of funding:Up to £1.5 million
- Duration of funding:Up to 5 years
- Support includes:
- research expenses, including research assistance or PhDs
- research or teaching buy-out leave
- conference and meeting costs
- One can apply for a Collaborative Award if he/she have a team of two to six principal applicants. Each applicant should have a good track record in their area of research, relative to their career stage.
- Eligible are the teams with a track record of working together to tackle research questions that can only be approached collaboratively. Teams can come from the same discipline or from a combination of disciplines. They can be from the same university department or a number of organisations (anywhere in the world).
- Applications that combine humanities and social science research with biomedical science research and/or product development and applied research are encouraged.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Collaborative Awards.