Wildlife Acoustics is offering a grant program that provides scientists with resources to help further their research into the study of bats, birds, frogs and other vocal wildlife.
The Scientific Product Grant Program is supporting the advancement of animal biology research, habitat monitoring and environmental conservation.
- Wildlife Acoustics will give away up to $5,000 worth of products to grant recipients worldwide.
Grant recipients must be associated with a charitable, educational or other tax-exempt organization. Consideration will be given to projects that meet the following criteria:
- Project makes significant use of wildlife vocalization recordings for data collection and/or analysis.
- The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
- The grant would have significant impact on the success of the project.
- The application provides adequate information to facilitate project evaluation, including detailed expected outcomes and the need for bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
- The project must begin in the same year the application is submitted (or the following year if the application is submitted in the off-season).
If you are awarded a grant, you’ll be expected to:
- Provide written acceptance of the grant and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Maintain contact with Wildlife Acoustics and provide quarterly project updates.
- When possible, acknowledge the support of Wildlife Acoustics, Inc. in any presentations, meetings, publications and/or materials resulting from the project.
- Submit a final report within two months of project completion, or that phase of the project.
For more information, visit https://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/grant-program