Deadline: 15 November 2019
The program enables those involved in animal biology, research and conservation to do their best work easily and quickly.
Wildlife Acoustics has established a grant program to support bioacoustics research efforts from chiropteran, avian, terrestrial, amphibious and marine wildlife, to everything else in between.
Every quarter, Wildlife Acoustics will be giving away up to $5,000 of product to grant recipients worldwide.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- US or Non-US government agencies are not eligible for the program.
- Project makes significant use of bioacoustics for data collection and/or analysis.
- The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
- The grant award would have significant impact on the success of the project.
- The grant request provides adequate information to evaluate the project, including detailed expected outcomes and use of bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
- The project should begin in the year that the application is submitted, or in the following year if the application is submitted in the off-season.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/resources/grant/deadlines