Deadline: 9 January 2019
William T Grant Foundation is seeking applications for its Research Grants on Improving the Use of Research Evidence to support high-quality field-initiated studies that are relevant to policies and practices that affect the lives of young people ages 5 to 25 in the United States.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Identify or test strategies to improve the use of existing research.
- Identify or test strategies for producing more useful research evidence.
- Test the assumption that using high-quality research improves decision making and youth outcomes.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Major research grants: Research grants on improving the use of research evidence range between $100,000 and $1,000,000 and cover two to four years of support.
- Officers’ research grants: Officers’ research grants on improving the use of research evidence are a separate funding mechanism for smaller projects with budgets ranging from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Eligible Organizations
- Grants are made to organizations, not individuals. Grants are limited, without exception, to tax-exempt organizations. A copy of the Internal Revenue Service tax-exempt status determination letter is required from each applying organization. They do not support or make contributions to building funds, fundraising drives, endowment funds, general operating budgets, or scholarships.
- Eligible Principal Investigators
- Please consult with applicant institution about their eligibility criteria regarding who can act as Principal Investigator (PI) or Co-Principal Investigator on a grant.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website
Eligible Country: United States
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For further information, please visit https://bit.ly/2zV5qUT