Deadline: 26 December 2016
The Women’s Initiatives Supporting Group (WISG) in Georgia and Public Information and Need of Knowledge (PINK) in Armenia, in cooperation with the South Caucasus Regional Office of the Heinrich Boll Foundation have jointly announced a Call for Project Proposals for a small grants component within the EU-funded action Solidarity Network for LGBTI in Armenia and Georgia (2015-2017).
The topics of the proposed small grants projects must focus on or contribute to the promotion of the key recommendations given in the studies on the homo/bi/transphobic societal attitudes in Armenia and Georgia and the assessment of the legal situation of LGBTI persons in Armenia and Georgia.
- The total budget should not exceed EUR 5,000-7,000 per project.
- The duration of each project should not exceed 5 months in Armenia and 6 months in Georgia.
- The small grants scheme will be open to all applicants and preference will be given to the participants of the capacity building trainings for civil society organizations that were conducted within the framework of the aforementioned project.
- LGBTI initiative groups in Armenia will also be able to participate.
- Applicants are encouraged to focus on one specific result.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Countries: Armenia, Georgia.
For more information, please visit Small Grants Competition.