Deadline: 5 January 2020
The Wolfson Foundations is inviting applications for Schools and Colleges for children and young people with special educational needs.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Grants are awarded for projects focused on helping pupils to develop skills which would help them to gain employment or live independently after leaving school or college. Its motto is to improve the civic health of society mainly through education and research.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The project should be for a new building, refurbishment work or equipment and aim to produce one or more of the following outcomes:
- Increased access to services for new and existing users;
- Improved quality and range of services;
- Improved financial stability of the organisation.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Minimum grant amount: £15,000
- Usual grant range: £20,000 – £75,000
- Match funding required: Yes, if project cost is >£50,000
What we don’t fund
Examples of ineligible projects and costs include:
- Purchase of land or existing buildings (including a building’s freehold);
- Grants direct to individuals;
- Grants through conduit organisations;
- Overheads, maintenance costs, VAT and professional fees;
- Non-specific appeals (including circulars) and endowment funds;
- Costs of meetings, exhibitions, concerts, expeditions, conferences, lectures, etc;
- Salary costs;
- Running costs, including vehicle fuel and maintenance;
- Film, websites or promotional materials;
- Repayment of loans;
- Projects that have already been completed or will be by the time of award.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Applicant must be a registered charity, local authority;
- Applicant must be registered with the relevant regulatory authority, where applicable, and have at least a good rating.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information please visit https://www.wolfson.org.uk/funding/funding-for-places/funding-for-special-schools-and-colleges/