Deadline: 20 January 2020
The grant program aims to encourage women’s NGOs and informal groups working on social and environmental justice to direct their effort towards natural resource management by women, respond to social and environmental challenges, like climate change, biodiversity, environment pollution, chemical security, waste management, women’s rights on safe, clean and healthy environment, etc.
Possible topics of the project:
- Elaboration of legislative initiatives/lobbing of above mentioned issues
- Advocacy, planning and organizing strategic campaigns
- Introducing gender sensitive approaches towards green issues among different groups
- Studying green issues in relation with women
- Capacity building of women’s organizations and groups working on environmental justice
The grant amount is 3000 Euros.
The duration of each project is 6-8 months.
- The Women’s Fund in Georgia will prioritize initiatives from regions, as well as environmental and women’s organizations coalition/joint projects.
- Women’s Fund will support the projects:
- That are implemented by women
- Whose direct and final beneficiaries are women
For more information, visit https://www.womenfundgeorgia.org/en/WhatWeDo/Grantmaking/3496