Deadline: 21 March 2019
WWF Nepal is inviting proposals from eligible consultants and or consultancy firms for ‘Knowledge and learning documentation of livelihood interventions’ covering different small, medium and large enterprises supported by the Hariyo Ban Program.
The program is implemented by a consortium of four partners: World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Nepal as prime recipient; the Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere (CARE); the National Trust for Nature Conservation (NTNC); and the Federation of Community Forestry Users, Nepal (FECOFUN).
- Inception report
- Draft report
- Final report
- Data generated in the process of this study in Excel
- Following is the tentative breakdown of the tasks and days required. This can be further discussed without affecting the total budget of the consultancy.
- Review of HB program documents including annual work plans, semi/annual performance reports, MEL plan and other documents with focus on livelihoods – 4 days
- Data entry and analysis – 6 days
- Compilation, synthesis and report preparation– 20 days
- Interaction with key stakeholders and gather information from the field – 15 days
- Finalize report based on the comments from HB team – 3 days
- At least master’s degree in Agricultural Economics or Natural Resource Management or related disciplines.
- More than 5 years of working experience on documentation of learning and knowledge of program/projects preferably on livelihood promotion, natural resource management
- Experience in working with local context of TAL and CHAL will be an additional advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must be submitted their proposals at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://www.wwfnepal.org/opportunities/