Deadline: 21 March 2019
WWF Nepal is inviting proposals from eligible consultants and or consultancy firms for ‘Knowledge and learning documentation of livelihood interventions’ covering different small, medium and large enterprises supported by the Hariyo Ban Program.
The program is implemented by a consortium of four partners: World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Nepal as prime recipient; the Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere (CARE); the National Trust for Nature Conservation (NTNC); and the Federation of Community Forestry Users, Nepal (FECOFUN).
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Inception report
- Draft report
- Final report
- Data generated in the process of this study in Excel
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Following is the tentative breakdown of the tasks and days required. This can be further discussed without affecting the total budget of the consultancy.
- Review of HB program documents including annual work plans, semi/annual performance reports, MEL plan and other documents with focus on livelihoods – 4 days
- Data entry and analysis – 6 days
- Compilation, synthesis and report preparation– 20 days
- Interaction with key stakeholders and gather information from the field – 15 days
- Finalize report based on the comments from HB team – 3 days
- At least master’s degree in Agricultural Economics or Natural Resource Management or related disciplines.
- More than 5 years of working experience on documentation of learning and knowledge of program/projects preferably on livelihood promotion, natural resource management
- Experience in working with local context of TAL and CHAL will be an additional advantage.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must be submitted their proposals at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://www.wwfnepal.org/opportunities/
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.