Deadline: 27 September 2019
Applications has been launched for climate trackers at the COP25 climate negotiations in Chile inviting young journalist across the world to make big impact in their countries by publishing about a fossil fuel project that needs to be stopped in their country.
Climate Tracker specialises in connecting with great young journalists all over the world. All journalists involved are given full journalistic freedom, and they are encouraged to publish in national publications; their editors also play a role in quality control.
The best 4 journalists will get a chance to attend and cover the COP25 in Chile, from 29th November to 14th December. There they will receive training on climate policy and journalism by Climate Tracker, get to attend the international climate negotiations and meet amazing people from everywhere in the world.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 to 32 years;
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Applicants must write an article about a fossil fuel project that needs to be stopped in their country.
- Applicants have to find a news site, blog, newspaper, magazine, etc. willing to publish their article. It can be at a national, regional, local or international level. Aim for the one with best reach across the region.
- Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information please visit http://climatetracker.org/join-climate-tracker-at-the-cop25-climate-negotiations-in-chile/