Deadline: 14 September 2016
Applications are open for the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Generation: Go NGO! Workshop that is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State to advance the professional skills and competencies of young NGO leaders with an aim to grow, scale, and take the organizations they work for, or those they founded, to new heights.
The YSEALI Generation: Go NGO! Workshop will bring together individuals from across ASEAN to learn and collaborate on ways to build capacity, message, and impact.
- Applicants must be 18-35 years old at time of workshop.
- Applicants must be a citizen of one of the ASEAN member countries (mentioned below).
- Applicants must currently be in a management or leadership position within an NGO in the ASEAN region.
- Applicants must be registered as YSEALI members.
- Preference will be given to applicants from NGOs which address civic engagement, environmental and natural resources management, economic development or education, and to applicants which have not previously participated in YSEALI programs.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website and also submit required documents:
- Current C.V. (Limit 2 pages)
- Essay Questions
- Letter of Support
For more information, please visit YSEALI Generation: Go NGO.