Deadline: 15 July 2020
As a longstanding partner of One Young World, Zurich Insurance is proud to support the Zurich One Young World Scholarship 2020 which will enable 12 outstanding young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit in Munich, Germany on 23 – 26 April 2021. This is your chance to become one of these scholars!
One Young World focuses on innovating in three areas: Mitigating the impacts of climate change, tackling the world’s increasing physical and mental health challenges, and striving to increase both social and financial inclusion. Their aim is to transform the lives of 1m people by 2024, and positively impact the lives of 10m more.
What does Scholarship provides?
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich;
- Hotel accommodation in a shared room between 22 and 26 (inclusive) April, 2021.
- The cost of travel to and from Munich (economy class), the carbon emissions of which will be doubly offset by the Zurich. Foundation through an accredited scheme in Myanmar.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit).
- Ground transportation between Summit venues.
- Access to additional programming offered by Zurich;
- Participation in Zurich-led sessions in the lead-up to, during, and after the Summit.
- A Zurich buddy from NEXT.
- A personal development workshop held at Zurich Insurance’s headquarters in Switzerland. All costs relating to these sessions are covered by Zurich.
This scholarship is intended for 12 inspirational young leaders who share Zurich’s vision for a more sustainable world. You should apply for this scholarship if:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- You are a young leader working in the fields of climate change, wellbeing or inclusion.
- You have demonstrated commitment to shaping a more fair, more equal society in which everyone can succeed.
- Applications from every country are welcomed.
One Young World will assess candidates based on their:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges.
For more information, visit https://www.oneyoungworld.com/zurich-one-young-world-scholarship