Learn about the latest and open opportunities that aim to empower and build the capacities of civil society organizations and leaders in Africa.
Please visit the list by clicking Next.
Open Call to Support for the Creation, Dissemination and Operators of Civil Society in Africa
Deadline Date: 19-Nov-2022
The Institut français is accepting applications to Support for the Creation, Dissemination and Operators of Civil Society in Africa.
This project aid system aims to support artists and cultural operators from civil society in Africa, as well as the French cultural network, by supporting the creation and dissemination of works, in particular with support for festivals. and major events, exhibitions or music and performing arts tours.
This project aid system aims to support artists and cultural operators from civil society in Africa, as well as the French cultural network by supporting:
- Support for artistic creation
- Festivals and major cultural events (biennials, professional platforms, etc.)
- Dissemination and circulation of projects: exhibitions, workshops
- Innovative and eco-responsible digital projects
- Regional tours concerning projects by artists or companies based on the African continent or co-creation cooperation projects in the various fields of performing arts, music, circus and street arts. To receive support from the Institut français, these regional tours must include several dates on the Continent (at least 5 or 6 dates in a minimum of 3 countries).
- Particular attention will be paid to projects highlighting young generations, emerging scenes and new artistic practices in the field of contemporary African creation.
- This call is aimed at cultural companies and operators based on the African continent, cooperation and cultural action services, French institutes, Alliances françaises, and binational cultural centres.
- Particular attention will be paid to projects highlighting emerging scenes and new artistic practices in the field of contemporary African creation.
- For the sake of an eco-responsible approach, priority will be given to projects that offer a long time for each of their dates as part of tours for example (representation + meeting time + additional workshops + training, etc.).
- In addition, digital mobility will also be the subject of particular attention.
For more information, visit https://www.pro.institutfrancais.com/fr/institut-francais/offre/appui-a-la-creation-a-la-diffusion-et-aux-operateurs-de-la-societe-civile