Deadline: 31 May 2019
The Embassy of Japan in the Republic of Cameroon is seeking applications for its Grant Assistance for Grassroots Human Security Projects (GGP) to organized groups in order to help them carry out projects at grassroots level.
Founded in 1993, this grant has contributed to the development and improvement of the livelihoods of less privileged people.
The maximum amount of the grant is about 50,000,000 FCFA for each project. (It may change depending on the fiscal year budget.)
Eligible Organizations and Projects
- Eligible Organizations:
- NB: Non-profit organizations are eligible, except central governments or UN organizations.
- Prerequisites for Organizations:
- The organization should be officially registered by relevant authorities
- The organization should have been active in its domain for at least two (2) years
- The organization should have an accessible Head Office and project site
- The organization should have good records of previous projects
- The organizations should have good financial records and record keeping system
- Projects Funded:
- Project for construction, rehabilitation, equipment
- Projects for Socio-economic development, in Education (schools), Health (hospitals), professional training (vocational training centres), transport (small bridges), Water (wells, water supply), economic (small industry for local income), agriculture (strage magazine)
- Projects for improvement of livelihoods at grassroots level
- Projects in favor of the less privileged
- Projects that can be implemented within 12 months maximum
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Cameroon
For more information, please visit https://www.cmr.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/economic_cooperation-en.html