Are you scaling digital financial services in emerging markets, particularly with a focus on reaching women? If yes, apply now for the Last Mile Money Accelerator Program and get closer to product-market fit with tailored design support and US$ 50K in grant funding.
Your team is ideally building products that:
- Have a strategic focus on women at the last mile
- Women contribute significantly to your current growth, and you are investing resources in growing women users
- Boost the income of mobile money agents and micro-merchants
- Through agent training & onboarding, float loan provision, and more
- Enable micro-merchants to participate in digital financial services
- Through cash-in/cash-out & bill pay services, digital money, or a formal credit offering
- Tailored design support
- Access weekly design office hours, with a potential for 4-6 week embedded design sprints with IDEO designers.
- Powerful mentorship
- Get access to the network of mentors from telcos, FMCGs, technology firms, investors, and other organizations.
- Fundraising guidance
- Get 1:1 coaching for developing a fundraising strategy and narrative, as well as introductions to the LMM network.
- IDEO Last Mile Money is inviting promising early stage ventures that are connecting underserved communities in emerging markets to digital financial services.
- They would especially love to invite teams reaching women customers digitally or through merchants and agents.
For more information, visit IDEO.