Deadline: 30 March 2020
The grantee will organize and conduct a five- to seven-day tour to Kyiv and other parts of Ukraine for a group of five Moldovan journalists, to allow them to learn about the Ukrainian experience in fighting against Russian malign influence and military and hybrid threats, especially in Crimea and the Donbass region; and to better prepare the journalists to identify and report on foreign malign influence efforts in Moldova.
The press tour will take place during the period May-September 2020. The press tour should include meetings with government officials, NGOs, media, diplomats, experts and others and allow the Moldovan journalists to see for themselves the effects of Russian interference in Ukraine.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Award Ceiling: $15,000
- Award Floor: $5,000
- Maximum period of performance: 12 months
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Eligibility is limited to not-for-profit media organizations (Nongovernmental Organizations (NGO’s), Civil Society Organizations officially registered in Moldova or Ukraine.
- The Public Affairs Section reserves the right to request additional background information on applicants that do not have previous experience administering federal grant awards, and these applicants may be subject to limited funding on a pilot basis.
- Grants are made on a one-time basis. No repeat grants will be issued.
- Organizations should have existing, or demonstrate the capacity to develop, active including the public partnerships with in-country entities and relevant stakeholders sector, private sector, and civil society, as relevant to the proposed program objectives.
- Organizations may submit only one proposal.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- A complete application must contain the following mandatory elements:
- Application Format in MS Word format (available for download)
- Detailed Budget in MS Excel format (available for download)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Plan (Free form)
- Please send the application electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=324440