Deadline: 14 October 2019
Journalismfund.eu is seeking proposals for its European Cross-Border Grants to support professional journalists, who have good ideas for cross-border research and for research on European affairs. The stories must be relevant to European target groups.
Journalismfund.eu aims to promote quality journalism in Europe by giving journalists the chance to carry out journalistic research projects.
In 2019, there is €195,000 to distribute over four application rounds. The money comes from Adessium Foundation and Open Society Foundations.
- Journalismfund.eu supports journalists living in a Council of Europe country (geographical Europe). When relevant for the story, team members from elsewhere can be accepted, too.
- Applicants must be working as professional journalists.
- Only natural persons are eligible.
- Students are not eligible.
- Journalists who were previously allocated a Journalismfund.eu working grant can reapply, but the jury will include the result of previous working grants in their evaluation of the new application.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://investigativejournalism.eu/en