Deadline: 14 October 2019
Journalismfund.eu is seeking proposals for its European Cross-Border Grants to support professional journalists, who have good ideas for cross-border research and for research on European affairs. The stories must be relevant to European target groups.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Journalismfund.eu aims to promote quality journalism in Europe by giving journalists the chance to carry out journalistic research projects.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
In 2019, there is €195,000 to distribute over four application rounds. The money comes from Adessium Foundation and Open Society Foundations.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Journalismfund.eu supports journalists living in a Council of Europe country (geographical Europe). When relevant for the story, team members from elsewhere can be accepted, too.
- Applicants must be working as professional journalists.
- Only natural persons are eligible.
- Students are not eligible.
- Journalists who were previously allocated a Journalismfund.eu working grant can reapply, but the jury will include the result of previous working grants in their evaluation of the new application.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://investigativejournalism.eu/en