The Digital Enterprise Show is now accepting applications for its European Digital Mindset Awards 2023 to recognize the most innovative projects, leadership and digital transformation cases that present a disruptive and innovative approach to IT Management, new digital business models, management experience along with a social and responsible business approach.
Technology is changing every business model that exists. However, strategy, leadership and customer experience focus has come first, as key elements to succeed in Digital Transformation of any organization.
- Best Digital Transformation Enterprise: Best company accelerating performance and achieving outstanding results based on digital transformation models.
- Best Inspiring/Influential Media Work: Best journalistic work stating the extraordinary impact of the Digital Transformation to society, a specific industry or company.
- Best Marketing Campaign: Best marketing campaign based on the optimal mix of digital channels to maximize impact and results.
- Best Digital Accelerator, Public Sector: Best Digital Accelerator of the Public Sector being able to respond to challenges with digital transformational execution.
- Best Digital Project Oriented Towards Sustainability: Best Digital Project -corporate or entrepreneurial- oriented to achieve the SDG´s of the 2030 Agenda.
- The European Digital Mindset Awards will grant the finalists the following prizes:
- A double invitation to attend the Awards Gala Dinner for all the finalists of each category.
- A trophy recognition of the awarded category.
- Media recognition and diffusion of the award through all DES | Digital Enterprise Show channels and Media Partners.
- The European Digital Mindset Awards is organized and owned by DES | Digital Enterprise Show.
- The European Digital Mindset Awards are aimed at all companies, universities, vendors, executives, business schools, scholars, researchers, analysts, journalists, start-ups, scale-ups, accelerators, science and tech parks, innovation centers, etc. from all over the world.
- All organizations which are identified with this aim are cordially invited to submit their proposals to the DES2023 | Digital Enterprise Show Evaluation Committee.
- There are no restrictions in terms of number of entries to be submitted at DES2023 ‘Call for Awards’. DES believes that all organizations should face their Digital Transformation in all possible ways and be ready for the global digital economy.
- However please note that entries must not contain any threatening, abusive, defamatory or false content. if so, the organizer has the absolute right to remove the entry without any notice to the author.
- All submitted proposals will be evaluated by DES | Digital Enterprise Show ‘Evaluation Committee’ in terms of the impact achieved within the frame of:
For more information, visit Digital Enterprise Show.