Deadline: 15 March 2017
Institute for Peace & Dialogue (IPD) is seeking applications for its Global Peace Conference 2017 themed “View to Peacebuilding, Security and Human Rights in Modern World”. The conference will take place from 29 – 31 May 2017 in Baar, Switzerland.
The conference will promote deeper understanding of behave with tolerance, friendly coexistence of different religions, races and nations in the same community, respect each other in family, work place, society, school and etc.
- How to reduce violence-war by solving underlying conflict and conciling underlying trauma?
- What Role for State- and Non-State Actors in Reducing Human Suffering through Arms Control?
- How to envision peace and human rights to design comprehensive peace policies?
- The security approach for civilian protection: What kind of interventions in fragile, failed and failing nation-states?
- Do We Have Technologies to Face with New Challenges for Peace and Security, How is the international community engaging in the responsibility to protect civilians?
- Is there any progress securing civilians from war, violence and crime?
- What is the current interaction between security forces and civilian capacity during humanitarian intervention?
A broad range of the interested participants (Age: 18+) from all over the world countries such as mentioned in below can apply to the I Global Peace Conference 2017:
- Representatives of Government Institutions, Diplomatic Missions and Courts
- Representatives of Business Institutions and Private Sector
- Representatives of Religious Organizations and Political Parties
- Representatives of IOs, INGOs and Local NGOs
- Representatives of Universities and Academic Staff
- Representatives of Media Institution
- Mediators & Peacebuilders
- Researchers & Students
How to Apply
Interested applicant must send their applications at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Global Peace Conference 2017.