Deadline: 31 August 2016
Are you an organization or individual, who believes that world peace is possible? Have you organized any event to promote the idea of Peace In Peace Out? Do you believe peace coaching is the most rewarding opportunity to share your light with others? If yes, than nominate for World Peace Initiative Foundation Awards 2016.
World Peace Initiative Foundation Awards are an opportunity to acknowledge, celebrate and recognise outstanding peacebuilders across the world for their excellence, innovation and brave risk-taking.
Foundation is now looking for nominations, evidence of outstanding commitment and performance from organizations and/or individuals, who currently work as peacebuilders, thus, helping this world become a better place.
If nominator think they are making a difference in their community and their efforts should be recognised then the foundation is looking for them! It is the time to let wonderful work to be acknowledged. Nominators are invited to nominate themselves or other peacebuilders for World Peace Initiative Foundation Awards.
The finalists will be invited to join the Peace Revolution Summit in Thailand.
Categories of Peace Awards
- International Peace Builder Award
- Peace Agent Award
- Peace Coach Award
- International Peace Blogger Award
- Accommodation and meals for winners during Peace Revolution Summit.
- Registration fee of 500USD waived for all winners.
- The Award presented during our Award Ceremony
- The nominee for the Awards should demonstrate his/her impact on people, the wider community and how her/his work practice provided these outcomes. The main selection criteria under each category is provided at the nomination page. However, the following general criteria will be applicable to all categories:
- Impact on people’s lives – evidence of how the nominee’s work has made positive impact on the lives of people.
- Impact of the nominee’s work skills – evidence to show that it was their use of work skills that made the difference in the work.
- Potential scaling– the potential of scaling of the nominee’s work in other communities, countries etc…
- Challenges in delivery – did the nominee have to overcome any challenges in delivering their work (funding, bureaucracy, public opposition for the project, etc.)
How to Nominate
- Step 1: Please read the above criteria to check that nominee is eligible for one of the following categories.
- Step 2: When nominator have everything ready, click on the appropriate nomination category
- Step 3: Compile the information required, as per the guidelines in each nomination page, before filling in the nomination form.
- Step 4: Fill in the required information about the nominee online, explaining why nominator think they should win. Please note the character limit in each section.
- Step 5: Once nominator have provided the required information, click SUBMIT
For more information, please visit World Peace Initiative Foundation Awards.