Deadline: 6 July 2017
The International Catalan Institute for Peace (ICIP) is seeking applicants for its ICIP Peace in Progress Award 2017 with an aim to reward and publicly recognize individuals, organizations or institutions that have made a significant contribution toward promoting and fostering peace.
The purpose of the ICIP is to promote a culture of peace in Catalonia as well as throughout the world, to endorse peaceful solutions and conflict resolutions and to endow Catalonia with an active role as an agent of peace.
The ICIP Peace in Progress Award 2017 consists of an honorary distinction, public recognition, a sculpture created by Adolfo Pérez Esquivel, Nobel Peace Prize winner, and a 4,000 € reward.
- Eligible for this Award are natural and non-profit legal persons from around the world that have made an outstanding contribution to the construction and promotion of peace throughout their career or concrete actions.
- No award will be granted posthumously.
- Any natural or legal person can submit nominations to the ICIP Peace in Progress Award, but no one can nominate itself.
- Applications where the nominator and the nominee are the same will be excluded.
- Notwithstanding, applications in which the proposing organization or institution maintains or has maintained a relationship with the nominee will be accepted.
- Nominations that were not successful in previous editions may be submitted again this year.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the nomination form via given website.
For more information, please visit ICIP Peace in Progress Award.