Deadline: 31 July 2017
Do you want to give a try to meditation and start a true change from within? If yes, then apply for the Pacific Youth Peace Training.
The Peace Revolution is currently seeking applications for its Pacific Youth Peace Training; a free online self-development program that is a 42-day challenge, teaching the skills and techniques involved in the development of inner peace.
The training offers 14 days of intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
In addition to intense meditation and mindfulness practice, participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve; the 5 Rooms of life
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society
The Training in Fiji Includes:
- Full or partial sponsorship of airfare support
- Free accommodation
- Free catering
- Free retreat fee
- Candidates must be nationals and residents of below mentioned countries.
- Candidates should be 20 – 32 years old.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the English version of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program. Deadline to finish the program is 11th September 2017
- Candidates must have completed before 11th September 2017: 1 OFFLINE Special Ops (with 20 or more participants) OR 1 LIVE Special Ops in Fiji (with 15 or more participants)
- Candidates must have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
- Candidates must finish all the above requirements (the self-development program as well as the online Special Ops) before the eligibility deadline of a 11th September 2017.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Fiji, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Palau, Cook Islands, Marshall Islands, Samoa, Tonga, Northern Mariana Islands, Tuvalu, Niue, Norfolk Island, American Samoa, Tokelau, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna, Vanuatu, Nauru, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Papua New Guinea, Greenland (Maluku, Papua and West Papua), Tahiti, Wake Island, Zenadh Kes (Torres Strait Islands), Banaba, Midway Islands, Pitcairn.
For more information, please visit Pacific Youth Peace Training.