Deadline: 1 August 2016
Acumen is seeking applicants for its East Africa Fellows Program that is a one-year leadership development program designed to build the next generation of social leaders with the audacity to transform society and create a better, more inclusive world. Fellows can come from diverse cultural, geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds and work in any sector, and they must be committed to ending poverty in their community through their work.
The purpose of the Acumen Fellows Programs is to develop a community of leaders who challenge the status quo ,work across lines of difference, and inspire their communities to believe in a brighter future.
- Foundations of Leadership
- Adaptive Leadership
- Systems Thinking
- Capstone Project
- Leading into the Future
- Innovators who either started an organization or enterprise, or who are driving change within an existing organization or company.
- Men and women of all ages and education levels who are able to participate in a program conducted in English.
- East Africans who demonstrate a commitment and concrete connection to the region.
- Leaders with strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance and moral imagination.
- Committed individuals ready to undergo an intensive yearlong personal transformation and leadership journey.
- All seminars and trainings are conducted in English.
- East Africa Fellows must be from below mentioned countries.
How to Apply
- The online application consists of:
- Background information
- Short & long answer questions
- All application documents must be submitted online via given website.
For more Information, please visit East Africa Fellows Program.