Deadline: 16 August 2019
The Albert and Barbara Tucker Foundation has announced a 2019 Funding Round from organisations to undertake projects that further the Foundation’s aims and objectives.
Aims and Objectives
- The support, promotion, development and advancement of public art galleries and museums.
- The relief of poverty and the suffering of children
- The provision of or support for scholarships to disadvantaged children or young adults up to the age of twenty-five years (25) to enable them to pursue their education at primary, secondary or tertiary institutions
- The protection of women from abuse, assisting women in these circumstances to further their education and providing support to women in these circumstances
- The initiation and support of social change which goes towards increasing the equal treatment and social acceptance of all persons in the community
- The protection of wildlife and habitat, and to preserve natural reserves of forest, oceans and wilderness and for the rehabilitation of flora and fauna
- The prevention of cruelty to animals and the promotion of animal welfare
Grants of up to $25,000 will be considered.
- Any charitable organisation which is entitled to be exempt entities as defined in Section 995-1 (1) of the lncome Tax Assessment Act.
- Proof of current registration with the ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission) must be provided.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- In line with one or more of the Foundation’s aims
- Clear budget including any funding from other sources and in kind/pro bono etc
- Clear methodology, aims and outcomes
- Demonstrable capacity to achieve stated outcomes
- Projects must be for the benefit of the Public
How to Apply
Please email completed application forms as a Word document at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit https://www.tuckerfoundation.org.au/#grant-guidelines
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.