Do you know that the Japanese Embassy in your country runs funding programs for NGOs?
These programs, specially designed for developing countries, offer small, simple, and flexible grants.
But do you know to apply for this funding?
Do you feel threatened by its grant application form?
Do you wonder what points you need to remember to write a successful proposal?
Enroll in our new Training Course on “How to Write a Successful Grant Application for the Japanese Embassy Funding?” where you will learn:
- How to write a proposal?
- How to impress the donor?
- What does the Embassy look for in the Grant Application ?
- Project Items you can procure under this funding
- How to frame your Grant Budget?
- Discussing real case examples