Deadline: 24 March 2020
Matrix Chambers is currently seeking applications for its Matrix Causes Fund (MCF) to provide support to organisations which promote access to justice (particularly for people trying to get support to meet their basic personal needs), or promote equality of opportunity, or promote a sustainable environment.
The Matrix Causes Fund is a charitable fund administered by Matrix. Since 2003 they have committed over £1million to national and international charitable causes.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The MCF will only provide an organisation with one-off funds of up to £5,000, or funds of up to £3,000 a year for 3 years.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applications are particularly welcome from organisations whose focus is on supporting the needs of vulnerable persons such as prisoners, asylum seekers, people with mental health difficulties, people (particularly children) with disabilities, or women in refuges.
- Funding for charitable organisations not registered as a charity in the UK.
- The Matrix Causes Fund may be able to consider applications from organisations that are not registered as a charity in the UK.
- The MCF will only provide funds for identifiable items or activities (potentially including the staff costs of the activity). Where the amount to be provided by the MCF is not the whole cost of the item or activity, the MCF money will only be released when the rest of the cost has been secured by the organisation. The MCF will not provide funds for an organisation’s general or core expenditure.
- The MCF will fund the costs associated with things like publications, staff/volunteer training, publicity, events and equipment which can benefit many people and be longlasting. Only in exceptional circumstances, will the MCF provide funds to cover costs (such as salary costs) for an organisation’s direct service delivery to individual clients or members of the public. The MCF does not provide funds to support or replace statutory or other services generally provided by public bodies such as schools.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application forms via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, visit https://www.matrixlaw.co.uk/csr/matrix-causes-fund/